1. You may return an item bought from SafetyCare within 14 days of receiving delivery provided it is in the original packaging, unworn, unused, and suitable for resale.
2. If the item has been returned within the specified period and is not deemed to be suitable for resale in the returned packaging, SafetyCare will apply a charge of a 20% restocking fee.
3. SafetyCare will only pay the return carriage costs for exchanges or refunds when the return is a SafetyCare error.
4. If the goods have been supplied as ordered by the customer any cost for the return is the responsibility of the customer.
5. Unless incorrectly supplied or deemed to be faulty SafetyCare cannot accept the return of:
- Goods that have been embroidered, badged or printed.
- Goods that have been assembled in line with your requirements.
- Bespoke goods that have been ordered specially for the customer.
6. SafetyCare will arrange collection of agreed return goods from your premises within 5 working days of the request being made if it is a SafetyCare error.
7. SafetyCare will not accept goods for return that have been bought as clearance items at specially reduced prices.
8. All goods being returned MUST be accompanied by a completed Returns Form which is available by clicking here
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions related to refunds and returns.