How does the online portal work?
Our online portal offers 24-hour access and allows you to order from either the full catalogue or a selected core range of products. This range is agreed with your customer relationship manager and approved by your company, making it a truly tailored solution for the ordering of workwear.
How To Open An Account
If you’re interested in signing up for SafetyCare trade account, and gain access to your own custom order portal, please fill this form
Our credit account trading terms
Our trading terms are as follows and the following criteria must be met to open an account with us:
- Customer has previously spent €3,000 net, via cash on delivery transactions, within a 12-month period and had a satisfactory credit check returned
- Customer has spent €1,500 net, via cash on delivery transactions within a 12-month period and agree to the SEPA Direct Debit payment option and had a satisfactory credit check returned
SEPA Direct Debits Explained
SEPA DD allows you to automatically settle your bill with us – without liftinga finger.
- It’s convenient – No more time spent writing and posting cheques.
- It saves your time- No more keying up payments online
- It’s simpler – Never miss an invoice or bill
How it works:
- We’ll send you an email detailing the outstanding invoices and the total amount that is due
- 5-7 days later the payment will automatically be made
- Payment will be taken on the last working day of the month.
You can still talk to us if you have a question or a query about your bill – we will never take the money whilst there is an outstanding query.