Our credit account trading terms
Our trading terms are as follows and the following criteria must be met to open an account with us:
- Customer has previously spent €3,000 net, via cash on delivery transactions, within a 12-month period and had a satisfactory credit check returned
- Customer has spent €1,500 net, via cash on delivery transactions within a 12-month period and agree to the SEPA Direct Debit payment option and had a satisfactory credit check returned
SEPA Direct Debits Explained
SEPA DD allows you to automatically settle your bill with us – without liftinga finger.
- It’s convenient – No more time spent writing and posting cheques.
- It saves your time- No more keying up payments online
- It’s simpler – Never miss an invoice or bill
How it works:
1. We’ll send you an email detailing the outstanding invoices and the total amount that is due
2. 5-7 days later the payment will automatically be made
3. Payment will be taken on the last working day of the month.
You can still talk to us if you have a question or a query about your bill – we will never take the money whilst there is an outstanding query.