COVID-19 BUSINESS UPDATE
As a family business, committed to exceptional customer service, we are taking and implementing government advice to protect our employees, customers and suppliers. The health and wellbeing of all is a top priority for us. To this end we are implementing the following measures to manage and mitigate the risk to our employees or anyone who has contact with them.
With immediate effect:
· No business travel within Ireland, UK, EU or abroad
· No attendance at any events or exhibitions
· No customers or suppliers to visit our premises except in exceptional circumstances authorised by a director
SALES & SUPPORT
Our Sales and Customer Service staff will remain committed to serve your needs, and more, where possible.
To maintain this service, we have:
· Created staff teams working from home and office on alternate days.
· Such staff are fully IT equipped and available to be contacted to receive new orders, check stock or provide an update on current orders
· Our web site is being constantly monitored to provide updates on new and existing products.
· Our phone lines are open 7.30am to 4.30pm Monday to Friday.
· Warehouse and delivery staff will remain in place to prepare, pack and deliver your orders as efficiently as is possible.
SafetyCare have always been vigilant in maintaining a regular supply chain to satisfy customer requirements and demand. This vigilance has in no way diminished but the current pandemic has created some real challenges which are proving difficult to overcome.
However, we are committed to the following:
· Our procurement team are working constantly with existing suppliers to ensure supply lines or regular goods are clear and deadlines are being met
· In addition, we are reaching out to new suppliers to obtain an alternative product that is equivalent in terms of performance and price
· We are committed to holding existing pricing, except where we are forced to, due to an inflated purchasing price imposed by a supplier
Please be assured SafetyCare will remain fully operational through these difficult times and are committed to provide our customers with the level of support they expect and deserve.
We trust you keep well and safe,
From The Directors