Branded Uniforms for SafetyCare
We sell workwear, we brand clothing, we sell thousands of uniforms a week - Yet the staff here at SafetyCare didn't wear branded workwear!
We've corrected this and 2018 sees the start of a fresh new uniform for SafetyCare.
department has a different type of uniform - the guys in the warehouse have
nice thick and warm jackets to protect them against the cold and the office
staff have a variation of shirts, jumpers and blouses.
Rolling out the new uniforms, not only make us all feel part of a team and smart - but it also taught us that collecting everyone's sizes and requirements when it comes to uniform is a tough job.
Some people wanted to try on various sizes and suppliers and others needed a different set of clothing to suit their job function - so we've put together this handy guide to help you order your workwear.
Step by step guide
- Firstly, agree on what the uniform is to be - What colour and what type of garments do you require?
- Then select the garments, this can be done on our website or by talking to us
- Ask members of staff for there sizes and preferences
- Order a sizing set - these are great if you've never had a uniform before and need to try on various sizes and items
- Organise the measuring or trying on of the garments - this can be tricky if you have lots of people to organise. We can help with this
- Once everyone has tried on the sizing sets - ask them to confirm what sizes they would like as this may have changed since trying the garment on
- Drop us an email or give us a call to place the order
- Remember - we brand the garments to, so be sure to highlight what logo is needed on each garment
struggling with any of the above and would like our help - call us, we offer
assistance in measuring staff and organising the sizing sets to be distributed
We really do understand how tricky ordering staff uniforms can be - so let us help, it's our job and we love it.