Iris 2 Safety Helmet
SafetyCare is a distributor of the renowned
Iris 2 safety helmet. It has become the fuel industry favourite,
has an A.B.S. shell, conforms to EN397 and includes an integral
polycarbonate adjustable visor to EN166 class 1F.
- The unique visor linkage enables the user to
conveniently lower the visor from its position inside the front of the
helmet, above the peak to the optimum position to protect his eyes.
- The visor adjustment ensures a very close and comfortable
fit around the eye and nose considerably reducing the possibility of any fuel
or chemical splash bypassing the visor.
- Comfortable textile webbing cradle to support the hard hat
on the head
- Removable adjustable headband with nape strap and ratchet
ensure a perfect fit
- A pleasure to wear, for even long periods of time.
- Adjustable ventilation holes. Replacement sweatbands
- The IRIS II helmet is specified by companies
throughout the world for use in fuel terminals, oil refineries, oil rigs,
construction sites and the chemical industry.