NLG Tether Loop
NLG Tether Loopsâ„¢ provide an approved way of creating a load rated tether point whilst still on site for tools that have a captive eye or captive handle. Simply pass the Tether Loopâ„¢ through the hole or handle on the tool and using the screwgate secure the loop in
- Tether Loopsâ„¢ have an aircraft-grade steel core, coated in a protective PU, making hard wearing, and easy to maintain
- Site application – the tether loop’s special screw thread mechanism means safe site installation is possible. Tools do not need to be sent off-site.
- Quick to install – can be installed quickly without the need of specialist tools and whilst wearing gloves.
- Non-Conductive – suitable for use within high voltage environments
- Dimensions:150mm x 3mm
- Load Rating: 3KG
- Load Rated, and Third Party certified
- Unique serial numbering for identification and tracking
- CE Marked
- Max Load: 3KG (6.6lbs)