1. You may return any item bought from us within 28 days of delivery providing it is in the original packaging and suitable for resale.
2. If the item is returned within the 28 days and is not deemed to be suitable for resale in the returned packaging, SafetyCare will charge a 20% restocking fee.
3. SafetyCare will only pay the return carriage costs for exchanges or refunds where the return is our error or the material is deemed to be faulty.
4. If the goods have been supplied as ordered by the customer any cost for the return is the responsibility of the customer.
5. Unless incorrectly supplied or deemed to be faulty we cannot accept the return of:
- Goods that have been embroidered, badged or printed
- Goods that have been assembled in line with your requirements
- Goods that have been ordered in especially for the customer
6. We will collect unwanted goods from your premises within 5 days of the request being made if it’s a SafetyCare error.
7. This does not affect your statutory rights