The Mediana Defibrillator A10 - Be ready every time, everywhere, with a Mediana Defibrillator.
The reasons why having a Defibrillator on site are a must:
- For every one minute delay, a victim's chance of surviving a sudden cardiac arrest drops by 7-10%.
- Almost 95% of sudden cardiac arrest victims die before reaching hospital.
- CPR effectively administered immediately after sudden cardiac arrest, can double the chance of survival for a victim.
- Seven out of ten cardiac arrests occur outside of hospital. Currently in the UK, only 2-3% of these people survive.
- The Department of Health has a target of placing 3,000 new defibrillators in public places throughout England.
- Explorer, Sir Ranulph Fiennes, is alive today largely thanks to a defibrillator located at Bristol airport.
- Early defibrillation can triple a victims chance of survival
The features on this Mediana Defibrillator A10:
- Real time guidance
- Support LED Icons
- Easy to use with or without training
- Voice Prompt
- Self-Test. Status Indicator
- Adult and Paediatric Pads
- Suitable for schools, teams and clubs
Mediana Defibrillator A10
- Product Code: N553
- Inc Tax: €1,414.50